Gold is the color of wealth and class, it’s confident, perhaps too confident, boarding on arrogant and egotistical.
Gold is flashy, rich and extravagant, it is the ultimate color to symbolize luxury. It is also linked to divinity, gold has a lot of importance in Christianity, it has similar meanings as the color white, meaning purity and the light of day. Other religions often display gold as it means, knowledge, wisdom and learning. Gold like purple is also associated with royalty.
Gold is also linked to success and winning, coming first place and winning a gold medal for example.
What does it mean to wear gold
Gold is often used and displayed in the jewellery and the watches that we wear. To wear and display gold could suggest that someone was very much interested in social statues, showing off their wealth. It would indicate that they are outward thinking, perhaps seeking approval and trying to impress others. Gold is a very flashy color which can gain attention, so the wearer would more than likely be out going and extroverted. It could also mean someone has pride for their wealth and accomplishments.
Do you love gold or is it your favorite color? gold personality
- You are a positive person with a lot of ambition which draws in and influences others.
- You have a desire for luxury, whether it be a luxury home, car or accessorizes.
- You are friendly, extroverted and you like attention.
- You have a high desire to succeed, you don’t just sit back and wait for things to happen, you go out and get it.
- You have above average knowledge and wisdom that you are happy to share with others.
- You have a clear focus on what you want in life. You build strong boundaries for acceptable behaviors and you don’t tolerate those that go beyond those boundaries.
- You can sometimes be arrogant, and your ambitions can be unrealistic which can lead to failures and mistakes.
Positive traits and influences of gold
Gold is believed to inspire us to seek greater knowledge and understanding.
It encourages us to share wealth, wealth in money and also wealth of knowledge.
Gold is the ultimate in materialistic possessions, it can encourage the pursuit of material things to gain self worth.