What is the psychological meaning of the color turquoise and cyan/aqua?
What does it say about your personality if one is your favorite color?
Turquoise and Cyan, Cyan also known as Aqua are created out of a combination of the colors blue and green and their psychological effects are a mix of the two.
Cyan is also a subtractive primary color on the (CMY Model) commonly used in color printers.
What does it mean to wear Turquoise/Cyan?
Turquoise and Cyan are very popular colors, many people like them, yet to see somebody wearing either in large amounts is very rare, despite both being attractive colors.
However from a psychology and personality point of view wearing turquoise or cyan may suggest an inward thinking person or highly intuitive person that doesn’t spend a great deal of time living in the current moment. More interested in doing their own thing rather than trying to fit in with or follow the crowd.
Even though they’re bright colors that stands out, a wearer would more than likely not be looking for attention, simply wishing to express themselves without looking for the approval or opinions of others.
Your personality if Turquoise/Cyan is your favorite color
- Independence is important to you, you don’t like to rely on others for help, you pride yourself on being self sufficient.
- You seek fulfillment in a spiritual sense and you feel like you have lived far beyond your actual age.
- You have an ability to see things clearly and objectively, you don’t let personal bias affect your decisions or way of thinking.
- Good organization is important to you, you feel calm when everything is in its place.
- You find focusing on one task at a time boring, you prefer to undertake multiple tasks.
- Because you are good at keeping calm and you like to keep organized you are a natural manager, others respect you because of your composed management style.
- Like blue they promote and encourage peace and calmness.
- Clear thinking and thoughtfulness.
- Emotional control or repression of emotions.
- Encourages cleanliness.
Conceited, selfish, aloof, boastful, unemotional and egotistical.