Silver is often associated with wealth, similar to gold. It has strong connections to currency and achievement, it’s a precious metal which is more common than gold which is why it’s seen as less valuable. Silver has many different meanings for different cultures and religions.
Like gold, silver is often worn as jewellery. Silver is more of a masculine color or material, most men choose to wear silver watches more so than gold. However silver also has connections to feminine energy.
Silver is a popular color choice in cars, why is this? silver is a safe color, it’s easy to see at night and they tend to hold their value well because of their popularity. Another reason why silver is such a popular color choice for cars is because it’s very conventional, which would suggest a priority for being conventional or normal, with a desire for conformity, which the majority of people seek. To buy a silver car is a practical and safe choice to make. However they can also look modern and stylish which could also be a motivator for choosing a silver car.
What does it mean to wear silver?
If you prefer wearing silver jewellery or accessorizes to gold it suggests that you are in touch with your masculine side and that you prefer strength to flashiness. Wearing jewellery, watches or accessorizes suggests that you take pride in your appearance. However choosing silver over gold may suggest you’re not looking to stand out or get noticed. It may also mean that you are not seeking approval from others or trying to gain social status. Your own personal taste and preferences are more important than the perceptions of others.
What does it say about your personality for silver to be a favorite color?
- You tend to think about the future more so than the past, you are not very nostalgic. This future thinking means you have good self control in most areas in order to make your future a better place.
- You are a practical thinker, more logical than emotional, your decisions are made by your head rather than your heart.
- You seek knowledge and wisdom, you tend to be wise beyond your years.
- You have a professional down to business personality, you don’t like immaturity especially in the work place.
- You are a deep thinker which often leads you to seeking your own company to give yourself time to think.
- You can be arrogant at times, not listening to the opinions of other people because you think you know better.
How does silver influence us?
- It can be unemotional and non inspiring, lifeless.
- Silver is believed to have a calming effect.
- It promotes organization and professionalism.